- Intercessory Prayer Conference Call Number - 1.605.475.6150 - Access Code: 254890# - Tuesday evenings at 7:00 p.m.
- 2019 Vision Casting Sunday, December 30, 2018, 10:30 a.m. during morning worship.
- 2019 Bible Reading plan to come! Come back for the plan and growth with us.
- Missions Volunteer's Celebration Sunday, January 13, 2018, 10:30 a.m. during morning worship. Reception to follow worship.
- Our disciples are requested to update/confirm their contact information. Please use your Tithe/Offering envelope to confirm or make changes.
- Calling All Seniors (ages 60 years or older) - The New Canaan Worship Center, in partnership with Feed More, will be hosting a distribution site to better serve Senior needs starting in January 2019. Seniors must complete an application for service by December 18, 2018. Applications will be available in the Narthex on November 25, December 2, 9 and 16. For additional information, please contact Deaconess Carmela Thomas at (804) 405-1617. - Children & Youth Christmas Luncheon/Gift Exchange, Saturday, December 8, 2018, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m., Location: Fellowship Hall- - New Year's Eve Service, December 31, 2018
- The New Canaan Worship Center family will be joining the Christian Tabernacle Baptist Church in service at New Canaan. Service will be under the direction of Christian Tabernacle with Bishop Robert Williams and Dr. Gail Williams.
- Men's Ministry:- Ready to Serve: (A Few Good Men) - The New Canaan's Men's Ministry is lending hands to any member needing assistant in their home to move, clean or assist with any light duty work on any Saturday that is convenient to all parties during the holiday season and beyond. If you can use a few handymen please see Brother Bismark after service to sign up or get more information.
- Member Resources:
To ensure distribution of information through the proper channels, we encourage you to use the "Member Resources" link on the New Canaan Worship Center's Website (www.ncanaan.com) to submit notices of family deaths, hospitalizations, events and other announcements. Announcements for Constant Contact and/or Sunday's PowerPoint display must be received not later than the preceding Thursday night. If you don't have internet access, please notify your assigned deacon, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call the church at 804-233-6026.