New Canaan is using Constant Contact to better communicate information to our disciples via email.It's one of the quickest and best way for you to stay connected and informed of what's happening at Canaan.
- Attend corporate worship (Weekly)
- Bible Reading/Devotional (Daily)
- Join a corporate Bible Study Group (Once per week)
- Join a Small Group group (Monthly)
- E.g. Women's Ministry, Men's Ministry, Support group, etc.
- Complete the Discipleship Assessment and Growth Inventory
- Commit to Weekly Giving
- Participate in Corporate Communion (4th Sunday of each month)
- Engage in a Missions/Outreach Opportunity (Once per quarter)
- Faithfully serve in a Ministry
- Affirm God's love for you and tell Him that you trust Him (Daily)
Canaan Connection (Adult Sunday School) - Sunday mornings 9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. - Main Sanctuary
Discipleship Development Classes - Sunday mornings 9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. and Wednesday nights 7:00 p.m. - 8:15 p.m., Fellowship Hall
"Little Blessings" Discipling Nursery - Infant to 3 years old - 10:30 a.m. 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th Sundays
Intercessory Prayer - Each Tuesday evening from 7:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. via conference call. Conference number: 1 605 475-6150, Access code: 254890#
Corporate Wednesday night bible study - 7:00 p.m. - 8:15 p.m.